Stanley House All-Inclusive Wedding Packages
Stanley House Inn by the Marietta Square, 20 minutes northwest of Atlanta, Georgia, shines as the classic Southern venue for affordable all-inclusive wedding receptions, ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, and other special events. Exquisite but not expensive, this grand Southern mansion is impressive with high ceilings, elaborate woodwork, heart-pine floors and crystal chandeliers while romantic and intimate with a signature charm all its own. The neutral ballroom will suit any wedding colors palette. And, it looks equally good with burlap table toppers as with silk organza. The Stanley House, with decades of experience (since 1984), leads the competition in offering great pricing for award-winning quality and service, truly complete packages with all vendor services included, flexibility to tailor packages to meet your desires, a reasonable down payment to reserve your date, and favorable payment options. If you plans include a bar, our BYO policy will save you thousands. And, we can provide overnight accommodations at discounted rates for wedding guests in our bed and breakfast or you can arrange for shuttle service to nearby hotels. The specialty at the Stanley House is our truly complete wedding packages, without the need for add-ons that increase the cost. What else does all-inclusive mean to you?
1. Tried and true (in business since 1984) award-winning vendor services offering the best prices for catering, wedding cake, photography and flowers, and others. (6 time Wedding Wire Couples Choice award winner)
2. Easy and fun wedding planning process with our complimentary Stanley House wedding coordinator and vendor consultations.
3. Convenience of the ceremony and reception in the same location, including the bridal changing room, rehearsal, chair set up, and an Officiate, if needed.
4. Credits for vendor services you do not need us to coordinate.
5. And, best of all, great pricing with easy payment terms.
We can accommodate 110 for a seated buffet dinner, 120 for a plated dinner, or up to 130 (both seated and standing or with Courtyard seating) for heavy hors d'oeuvres. Wedding ceremony locations include our picturesque Savannah-style courtyard with your choice of two gazebos, or indoors in our elaborate ballroom (with a working fireplace for winter events).
January and February Dates
(all packages except Elopement/Mini Weddings)